I guess it's time for a new set of goals/aspirations for the next year - or longer.
They remain pretty well the same:
- write better
- enjoy life
- stay healthy
Details to follow, as I figure out some measurable objectives.
For 2016, my progress was:
- write - I did a number of Flash Fiction stories, as well as serious editing of novel #2
- write better - editing fits here too, I guess. Also following writerly blogs via Feedley, joining writers groups, reading fiction with a critical eye, going to some writers/readers conferences and starting a critique group
- publish - a big YES, as Return to Kirk's Landing is out there now, up on Chapters, Amazon, etc. I also got four stories into Spark: A Flash Fiction Anthology.
- enjoy - yes, going well, with video games, girlfriend, nice neighbourhood, friends/family
- stay healthy - well, not less healthy.