Sitting here in Toronto, ignoring the snow still on the ground outside and enjoying a cervasa while I blog. While my sister slaves in a hot kitchen over a kewl dinner for tonight. (I have been helping). I will get out for a walk and a few trips up and down the Casa Loma steps, in the meantime, here's a mix of stuff:
- ever wonder how Google does it's searches? They use distributed PC's
- don't forget to do an Easter Egg hunt
- trying a new sweet potato recipe - changed the topping to just be pecans
- an interesting link via Cynthia Webb to Ourmedia, a grassroots digital museum - and more
- a test
- some thoughts via the LA Times on life and death choices
BTW - the Casa Loma steps -only a hundred or so...