Barry's fall wine tour
August 30, 2011
I got this a few weeks ago, thought I would pass it on. Never have gone myself, but do get good feedback from those that have gone.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BE ON NEXT MONTH'S WINE TASTING PARTY TOUR, SEPTEMBER 22 TO 25!!!
10. It's the "10th Anniversary", so going to be a special one! We are going during the Niagara Wine Festival! You will be treated to a great evening of live music, wines, food and more! The end of September is the perfect time of year, harvest time for the grapes.
9. "Getting there can be half the fun"! We have a deluxe, private 56 passenger motorcoach with all the comforts....washroom, comfortable seats, video for movies, music concerts, etc. "Refreshments" served at the back of the bus! No worries about drinking and driving during the 4 days!
8. Our accommodations: We are staying at a very nice hotel, well located in Niagara Falls, close to lots of things you will want or want to see. It has a great bar/nightclub right off the lobby!
There is also a very nearby motel for those who might like an even cheaper wine tour package price! (See below).
7. You will get to visit and explore 9 wineries in 2 wine areas....the Bench Wine Region and the Niagara Peninsula. Included will be several tours and many, many wine tastings! You will learn lots about wine production starting in the vineyards all the way to how to appreciate wines and much more....everything from grape to glass....so very educational too!
6. Package price: If you are one of the next 10 persons to book....$100 deposit (tour is now two-thirds booked), you can still take advantage of a low package price...$429 plus tax (double occupancy) staying at our hotel. As well, I will throw in a winery BBQ lunch complimentary!
Or, if you want to stay at the motel about one block away, your package price will be $339 plus tax (double occupancy). These are great prices for a 4 day / 3 night getaway like this one with all the inclusions I have put in there this year! You can also ask about single occupancy if you have no-one to travel with. I would be pleased to try to match you up with a suitable roommate.
5. Parties: Well, the whole trip is one big party really! Certainly it's a party on the bus, I am hosting a 'Meet & Greet' Party at the hotel early Thursday evening so you can meet others you did not meet on the way down. Afterwards, we will be heading out for a group dinner for those interested. Then it's Karioke in our bar. I can tell you Friday night at the Festival in the park will be a party for sure (you will love it)! Then it is "locals night" in our hotel bar. And, of course, there are the room parties.
4. Shopping: Certainly.... we will be going to the Canada One Factory Outlets where you shoppers can save lots of $ at some terrific stores there! As well, we will be spending some relaxing time on Saturday afternoon in the beautiful town of Niagara-On-The-Lake where there is also great shopping!
3. Evening at leisure : You will have Saturday evening to perhaps get together with new friends for dinner, maybe in downtown Niagara Falls. There are two casinos there for your gambling pleasure, you could view the famous Horseshoe Falls all lit up and wander around and look at the sights. (I will be getting our driver to drive by the falls for a day time view as well).
2. Who's coming? : Well, this trip is just perfect for both singles and couples. It is always a fun group for you to travel with. You can't help but meet some interesting people and probably make a new friend or two over the 4 days! Now what's that worth?
1. And the #1 reason not to miss this mini-vacation.... FUN, FUN and more FUN!!! I will guarantee you probably the most fun time that you will have all year! So why not come and treat yourself to this unique group experience...you'll just love it!
For all the details, get in touch right away and I will be pleased to email them to you.
Barry (organizer and escort).
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.