I must admit the first ROUND went better for me. Winter months, new experience, easy objectives. Now it's summer, patios open, river paths beckon - and I piled on the objectives.
So - without any more analysis and/or excuses - my progress:
- WIP - nope - still at page 70. Stares at me every time I sit down at my PC, so I've bundled it up and stuck it on a shelf for now.
- Flash Fiction - did another one for Flash Fiction Friday, talking about wish fulfillment, about choices, about changing a path taken in the past. Was an interesting topic. Have another challenge form Terrible Minds, due for Friday noon. It's a pulp fiction challenge - rockets. monsters, damsels, bazookas - over the top is good.
- Blogs - doing well - staying within last day or two, so am reasonably current, plus can catch any short term giveaways.
- Social Media - not commenting back enough
- Exercise - nice weather do better. New sandals, new blisters.
- Reading - fiction - halfway through 300 some pages of The Dream of Perpetual Motion, by Dexter Palmer. It's for a sci-fi book club. Hit the 100 page target and it sort of had grabbed me - obviously not enough for an all nighter. Might be a 'didn't finish' review at the meeting, as I've other more 'worthy' books waiting to be read.
- Reading - non-fiction - still working on The Hard Facts of the Grimm's Fairy Tales.
- other - as usual, doing well at meeting my objective of doing things that are not specifically on my list.
- Hintonburg Economic Development Committee - mentioned them before, very informal, but very effective locally. Chatted, got some photo CD's and info sheets for the FaceBook Page for them/us.
- Grandkids - another fun afternoon playing with them. Blocks, cars, and iPad apps. They love Tozzle.