Late night, so I'll keep this one short. I do have a long list of objectives to choose from, but I am trying to focus more this session. Plan is to do some writing every day, first thing in the morning, then go for a walk. After that - more things from the list, preferably writerly things.
- did my final essay for my Coursera course, on Cory Doctorow's Little Brother
- wrote a Flash Fiction, A Vampire Adjusts
- using a pedomtre, did 6k, 13.5k, and today 8k. Target is 5x10k a week.
- finished the reading for the last unit of the course
- marked 5 essays from the course
- watching yet more of The Killing - Season 2. Danish version, very good writing