NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow. Have an outline, and some scenes laid out. More planning needed but is enough to start at least. Also have some books to read for a book club, band practices, and a couple of TV series I'm following.
- Did a challenge for Flash Fiction Friday. Was to carry on from a story start, and make it scary.
- NaNoWriMo - outline and scenes ready for tomorrow morning.
- Short Stories - finished my page listing them all, with short excerpts. Added a bigger link on my home page, and will link to them from every story I post now.
- Reading about writing - have several in my pile, need to decide which are now or later. Also, finally got a copy of Perfect Match, for book club on November 5th. Others waiting too, so will need to read by Friday night I think.
- health - boogying along. Will start #NaHeWriMo - National Healthy Writer Month to remind me to add the habit of daily exercise to the habit of daily writing in #NANoWriMo
- other - More Doc Watson, and hunkering down for the Frankenstorm. Which missed Ottawa.