Definitely cold again out there, with some local roads closed too, from blowing snow whiteouts. A good evening to just stay in and work. It was above 0c this morning, but is plummeting to -23 tonight, -33 with the wind, so parka and long johns are needed. Progress has been ok on my objectives, although I've been more reading than writing, for two book clubs. I have that out of the way now.
- well, doing this check in
- reading - finished Half-Blood Blues this morning, then went to the meeting to discuss. I also finished Kiss and Make-Up - the story of KISS. The meeting for that one is not until February but I needed to pass it on to the next reader.
- publishing/editing - not doing too bad. First thing in the morning seems to be a good time to get the editing over with.
- babysat grandkids for a couple of hours - always good for re-balancing my life
- watching Week 1 videos for an online course on World History - post 1760.