After a few weeks off, I did another Flash Fiction last night. Was a prompt using one of three opening lines. and the theme was inspired - for me - by a recent eveny in the area. Sad story, but had to be told. Allso caught up on my weekly critiques I'm doing, and have actaully started doing editing again. Next few days full too - two books to read by Sunday, babysit grandchild tomorrow, videos for online course by Monday, maybe another Flash Fiction for Friday - and editing. Better get this post done and get at 'er.
- As mentioned, story done for Flash Fiction Friday.
- ROW80 check in - late but doing it
- Critique a story on Critters.org - sent last night
- Book clubs - started Half-Blood Blues
- Editing OK - sometimes even more than an hour a day
- Health - Daily yoga and core strengthening exercises, as well as sticking to my diet
- Band - rehearsal Tuesday night
Next few days:
- maybe another Flash Fiction
- read a lot
- grandkids. Practice trombone. Dynamite Motel playing locally - on my schedule