It feels like vacation, since I don't have to edit. Free to spend my days doing nothing in particular. Oh wait - we have ROW80 to combat that!
Okay, so did some of my writerly stuff, but not much. Status follows:
Objective - Publishing
- Did a reading of my novel to one of my book clubs - 6 minutes worth. Good feedback, all want to buy it!
- Do my Kindle/Createspace stuff - nothing
- Promote online via webpage, Facebook, etc. - nothing
Objective - Writing
- Write every morning - nothing
- ROW80 check in's - this one
- Book clubs - had a meeting to discuss One for the Money, by Janet Evanovich. A light read, but we liked it for what it was. Rereading The Uninvited Guests for another group - need to buy a copy so I can mark it up.
Objective - Other
- Exercise, etc - not a lot, except for walking to the pub. Did get new shoes, and a pedometer
- Writerly blogs - caught up again
- Social - grandkid again. Friends at pub too.
- Chores - bought more shelving. Yay!