OK. I'm tired of looking at all these boxes and wondering where to put them. I realize that downsizing would help, but I'm not ready to get rid of all this - yet. In the meantime, I'm heading out to buy more shelves at IKEA. Then I can get back to some guilt free writing. I did do another Flash last week, after a break of several weeks. It was fun to get back into writing, and a nice bonus to get good feedback on my little story. I also sent out a few Advance Reader Copies of my novel (not proofread yet), so that people can read and review ahead of the launch. Then I'll ask them to quickly post the review up on Amazon and/or Goodreads.
Objective - Publishing
- Reformatted my novel into 6x9 layout, sent off for proofreading.
- Kindle/Createspace stuff - reading some how-to's, like this one.
- Promotion - sent out some Advanced Reader Copies
Objective - Writing
- Short stories - did one for Terrible Minds prompt, involving a blind date and a psychic golf pro.
- ROW80 check in's - this one.
- Joined Capital Crime Writers. They often have crime-related speakers, so should be interesting.
Objective - Other
- Exercise, etc - Well, I do get out and walk for shopping in the area. Maybe I should buy lots of canned goods and then bench press my bundle buggy.
- Writerly blogs - caught up - some good tips and links.
- Social - some nice patio weather in between the thundershowers.
- Chores - see above - mostly these damned boxes.