I have been making better progress on editing. I started a spreadsheet, with scene numbers down one side and a whole list of things across the top, such as summary, characters, themes, and locations. I took the list of 'extra things' I'd though to add, and either plugged them in a spot or kept them on a list by my side. Still plodding through scene by scene but I can see an end in the distance. I've been writing too. Put my library hold requests all on suspend for a month though, as they can wait.
- Plodding through (see above). Been trying to get it done forst thing in the day - that helps.
- Beta readers - I will need some in a couple of weeks
- #CTC29 challenge - I did another quick story, Mixed Blessings.
- NaNoWriMo 2014 - I have an idea of a story, based on a portal idea I explored with some Flash Fictions. Some fantasy, covers our world and a medieval type, with a heroine searching for meaning. And her captured husband. Feedback appreciated - I can send a synopsis out.
- Finished A Turn of Light (excellent) and The Mysterium (disappointing). Have one last library ebook, Lawrence in Arabia. It's a non-fiction, covering the history of the Middle East since the First World War. When Europe and America divided it up and made this mess. Well recommended.
- Publishing - I got another draft from a new Deux Voiliers Publishing author, so am reading through it once again. Still mostly for structure, although I can see where it will need a fair bit of copy editing.
- Hell on Wheels series - into Season Two now.
- Ingress - still fun. And gets me out wandering the neighbourhood, orften with detours to grab an extra portal or two.
- I was much saddened by the death of Robin Williams, but pleased at the amount of dicussion that was stimulated - online and with my friends and family - about depression and mental illness in general.