I'm not doing many other writerly things, but I am still editing. Yay! Doing my 4/25 minute sessions every day, and slowly whittling away at this. The high level looks pretty good now, so I've started going through scene by scene. I've only done about 10,000 of 85,000 words, but it's progress.
In other news:
- I did my book club reviews for No Great Mischief and Winter Garden. We enjoyed them both. Our next book is This Changes Everything. I've started a couple of times, but need to try earlier in the day I think, when I can focus better.
- I had some grandchild visits.
- Tenants upstairs are leaving, so I'm considering moving up. Better place, but more expensive.
- I've built a new deck for Wargame and am slowly learning more about the game. I'm slow at the hand-eye thing though.
- It's warmer now. We hardly ever get frost at night.