Not a lot to report here, at least not writing. I read a book and went to my book club, did a Flash Fiction, shuffled my writing area again, had a grandson for a sleepover, and drove way too much all over Europe and Russia. My girlfriend arrives in a few days, for week, so I've put away my G27 wheel and taken out the editing again, to cram some in. When I'm not vacuuming and cleaning the bathroom ;-)
- I wrote a Flash Fiction, called The Penitent. Nicely creepy. This week's challenge is about the old Wild Wild West.
- Kitchen laptop was okay for just editing, but as soon as I tried to look up something online things bogged down. Plus I need the kitchen table for company this week. So - back at main pc, and am using Pomodoro to help me focus.
- Some editing - not a lot, but some.
- Finished We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves for my book club and did went to meeting. We all liked it - gave it a 4/5.
- Dropped by my local for a nice chat with friends.
- I had a grandson over for a sleepover. He was restless -didn't really get to sleep until almost 12. Then up at 5:30 - because he's 9.
- Gaming - Yet more Eurotruck. I found a way to add both Russian maps I had onto main game, as well as more cargo options, so lots of areas to explore, with things like a 35T tank on a lo-boy behind me. Up hills in snow.