Well, that didn't take long. I just started this round and already missing my check ins! I have been doing some writing and editing and reading but not nearly enough.
- I gave some feedback on one of my critique groups
- Cut back on my list of writerly blogs.
- Wrote a Flash Fiction, called A Little Bit of Weird. And it was. Here's this week's challenge.
- My muse was in town, so had a nice visit and I got more inspiration.
- Set up a laptop in the kitchen, with screen and keyboard, and Scrivener installed. Figured out how to get a clean copy back and forth between this and my main pc. And actually did some editing!
- Reading We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves for my book club. Good so far.
- Dropped in to local pub Saturday for a friends birthday. They have an open stage Saturday's, and there was an amazing guy playing jazz guitar. Fingers just danced along the frets and strings.
- Not out a lot. We had +10C and 20mm rain and then -20C. I just managed a few trips to local library and pub and coffee shop.
- Gaming - Yet more Eurotruck. Found yet another mad add-on. Explored Cairo and the Pyramids, Algeria, Spain, and now the Balkans.