It's been balmy for a few days, but we didn't trust it at first. We had two warm spells already this year, followed by 10-15 cm snow. But, I was downtown last weekend, at a local legal wall, watching my friends wield their spray cans in the sun, and was back down today to see the finished work. And to check out the 4/20 celebrations on Parliament Hill. Not a huge crowd there, but definitely a friendly one, what with the warm weather and fragrant smoke.
- Writing - I'm slowly editing novel #3
- Cancelled two more agents, as they were well past their typical response time.
- Sent a reminder to the agent that wanted a full manuscript - nothing yet
- Still reading my friend's book, Deadroads. It's very good, but I keep getting distracted.
- Our book club finished, and enjoyed, Fatal Affair.
- I'm re-watching Bones, starting with Season 1. I think I missed these.
- Video games - still as Wargame: Red Dragon. My truck game is on hold, as the suppliers are updating the add-ons to the base game.
- pub with friends, to discuss sports and politics.
- I finally got a new iPhone, the SE. Same size as my old 5, but faster and better.