I'm in Toronto now, for a week, visiting my ginger-haired sweetie. Today was cool in the shade, but lovely in the sun. Nice weather to visit some local shops then retire to a sunny backyard, cool drinks at hand, pen and notebook ready for inspiration. I did finish a short story, and did some planning on others, but the past few days in Ottawa were focused on doing my taxes. And playing video games with my son. I have my new laptop with me, so can do updates and writing for a bit each day. I even have Scrivener on this, so can edit if so inclined.
- No editing lately. Soon.
- I did a Flash Fiction Story for this Friday, Skeletons and Kisses. A romance, sort of.
- I went to the monthly meeting of MONDSFF, our Monday Night Sci-fi/Fantasy critique group. As always, good feedback on my story ideas, and a chance to help others out.
- Again, heard nothing more from agents. I think those that do reply have by now.
- Read Neptunes Brood, by Charles Stross. A space opera, blending androids and forensic accounting. It was better than that sounds, honest.
- I' finished with Season 5 of Scandal on Netflix. And I'm watching other random things, like She's Funny That Way, and Look Who's Back.
- Video games - still playing Wargame: Red Dragon with my son. He's taping them too.
- Not sure about my online course, Shakespeare and His World. It's interesting content, but now we have to start reading the plays. And I always found that hard, what with every few lines having to refer to the footnotes.
- Taxes! I used Turbotax, and there's a link that lets you import the data on income from CRA, since they have all the stuff on T3, T4, T5008, etc. But I needed adjusted cost bases form my broker, and had to figure out where it all went then. And I owe!