It's been a couple of weeks since my last check in. Not a lot of progress, but I'll add what I have. Winter is fading, days are longer, the weather is warming up, but I still do have a bit of the blahs. I did spend another week in Toronto with my sweetie, so that was good!
- Write- I did do a good outline for a story based on a Terrible Minds prompt for Hope in the Face of Hopelessness. But that was all. Perhaps it will get written someday.
- Write better
- I submitted a part of a story to our Sci-fi/Fantasy critique group, as did two others. I've finished one critique, and am part way through the other. It's good practice.
- My publisher asked me to beta read his first novel. Again, good practice. He has a list of some 20 suggestions for what we could look for, and 21 beta readers to look at the PDF, so he will likely have a wide selection of ideas to consider.
- I tried to read Time Travel, by James Gleick, Well recommended, but I only got to page 50. Maybe another time.
- I subscribe to the New Yorker. Great articles, but I keep falling behind. I also have a NYT digital subscription, so read a lot of their stuff.
- Other stuff
- Social - trip to Toronto to see my girlfriend. We had a nice lunch with my sister too.
- News and stuff. OMG. Two weeks into the presidency and it just keeps getting weirder.
- Netflix- lots. Santa Barbra Diet is pretty good.
- Games - Some EuroTruck Simulator, but not as much.