Not a lot, but I did do some work on my story, The Game, as well as some writerly things. I came back from Toronto on the Tuesday evening train, and enjoyed the generous - and free - meal and drinks. When I got home, I decided I needed to eat most of a large container of chili from the freezer, as well as a lot more wine. Today was a quiet day.
My girlfriend arrives next week to help me prepare for my early family Christmas on the 17th. In the meantime, I need to shuffle some of my 'stuff' into corners, Or a closet. Or under the bed.
- some more work on my NaNoNovel. I figure even an hour of fiddling with it is something. I probably should have brought my lap-top to TO.
- I'll be at an Indie Book Fair Saturday, to see if I can get a few Christmas Sales
- Note - Goodreads giveaway program stops being free this year, so I'll do one more before year end.
- reading - More of the last NYT and a Guardian Weekly.
- games - No trucking, as my wheel is still broken. I may have to buy a used one. I did play some Train Simulator, but it's not that exciting.
- Netflix - I'm still watching The Method.
- health - Doctor has me on a stronger BP medication - we'll see.