and I think it's me. I've been journaling more this round. I start the day by looking at my objectives, then decide how to best fulfil all/some of them in the day. Then check it at night. Only a few days so far, but seems to be working. Plus I have that new FitBit now, to keep me active. It tracks my steps, and sleep, and has a 'get moving' option. This assumes you'll be doing 250 steps/hour, and checks at 10-to just to see if you're there yet. If not, it reminds you.
Note- I almost fired this off Sunday evening, but got distracted by Golden Globes opening, and then Maisel.
- writing - 1 h/d- Done, between ROW80 posts and Holly's FF course.
- writerly - Kept up with blog posts via Feedly this week.
- read - Last week's NYT done, and today's started. I also finished a book at the start of this round, so I'll mention it - The Professor and the Madman. Fascinating story about the creation of the first Oxford English Dictionary, and two of its main authors. Here's my review. I've also started reading a friend's book, Legacy. We traded books and reviews. I need to remember he'd asked for a review, not an edit.
- health - As mentioned, FitBit working so far.
- social - dinner with my daughter and her hubby and two kids. And playtime. I did some story cards with the four-year-old.
- fun - no truck driving, as I was distracted by the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, on Amazon Prime. Binge watched four in a row. I'm also following Cardinal, on CTV.
- chores - Tree and decorations deconstructed and stored in the basement. Therefore, I was able to move the big table/work desk back under the living room window. It's a high window, so I see just the sky and trees and top halves of houses.