My long term goals are the same this round: write, write better, publish, enjoy life, and stay healthy.
My main objective this round is to do something with all these draft novels I have. I did seven NaNoWriMo's over the last eight years, and have published two of them so far. The others need to be sorted through, and the best one picked for me to focus on. I'm in the NaNoWriMo April Camp for that, so we'll see how well I can focus on that task.
- Write -I'll try to get back into Flash Fiction as a writing exercise, and not worry too much about polishing each one. One per week.
- Write better - as before, keep Feedly blogs caught up. Also, attend my two writer groups each month.
- Publish/market - do a synopsis of each of five draft novels. Eventually get beta readers to help choose.
- Read/review - One book per week.
- Health -Fitbit steps are sometimes hitting my goal of 3500/day. Try for doing that 5/7 times a week. Sleep an issue (FitBit again), with late times or short overall sleep. Aim for 5/7 days on time and solid sleep.
- Social - Continue enjoying long distance relationship. Visit kids once/week. Local bar not more than 3/week.
- Fun - Netflix, online game streaming -no target, just keep an eye on it.
- Chores - spring cleaning?