Damn - I so wanted to be on time. But I did get some good stuff done, so all is not lost. I have spent at least 2/h per day being writerly, as in writing/editing/writing sites/writing tips. More than before, so that's a good thing.
- Write - Flash Fiction - I started a new site, here, with an intro and the first prompt, due THIS Friday. I bought the URL, and wrestled with addressing issues, but did have time for writing. I'll have something ready.
- Write better - I'm hoping my new FF site will encourage some writers to add their work as well as some constructive feedback. Write, assess, improve, repeat the cycle. I'm keeping current with writerly blogs - so far. Here's a good post on using time more effectively.
- Publish/market - nothing specific, although having my own Flash Fiction site will help with branding.
- Read w purpose - Nope. I do have a copy of Save the Cat waiting to be re-read. I'm thinking of turning my first two novels into a TV series, so I wanted to refresh myself on the process. But It's not on my list this ROW so I'll postpone it. But I also have some Guardian Weekly issues to catch up on.
- Better health - Fitbit steps and sleep goals are still pretty hit and miss. I'll get there. At least all the Christmas cookies and cakes are eaten, so that's accomplished.
- Social - I did drop by my local New Years Eve afternoon to chat with friends. Nice
- Have fun - this is more an area of doing less, or at least focusing better, especially for my Twitch streaming. I did review some streaming strategies, added keywords as I exported to my Youtube, set up a schedule, and ran my first multi-player convoy last night. One player joined me.
- Chores - nothing major. I guess un-decorating could be next, altho my fake tree is quite happy so far.