In general, yes, it is strange. But specifically, that's the title of a video game I started watching last night, a choose your own adventure sort of game, where your character is a 16 yr old high school student. I know, a little weird for me, an old grandfather. Max has to make choices - which door to open who to talk to, how to act toward them, what things to pick up/push/throw. Plus, she has a 'rewind' power, so she can go back a few minutes ad try to change what just happened. And not always for the better. It's well rendered, with a great soundtrack, an interesting plot, good characters, and lots of emotional moments in the narrative. When I streamed the first episode I had a lot of viewers, with some even adding hints. Or voting on choices.
- Write - I worked on this week's Flash Fiction. My random choices from the location and thing lists were a quiet suburb and a box of animal crackers. I did the outline.
- Write better - I'm keeping up with various writerly blogs. As for writing groups, I skipped one of them last night. See above video game. But, I still am a frequent online commenter to their page.
- Publish.market - nada
- Reading - I finished The Grimoire of Kensington Market. It's a fantasy novel, set in Toronto, with people all turning to the drug, Elysium. Pipes of this encourage dreams and hallucinations and is thinning the walls between this world and a fantasy land. Well written, I might buy a copy.
- Health - OK, 7 day step average is 2200. Need to get a few more peaks.
- Social -booked a trip to Toronto next week to see my sweetie.
- Fun -mostly my online streaming, although Netflix and Amazon video streams sometimes catch my eye. Then I get bored with them.
- Chores -laundry? And returned a pile of empties for cash.