I haven't checked in a regularly as I'd planned this ROW. I think I tend to over-edit before I even start a post and plan so much for it that I give up. Short and sweet works too. I almost checked in March 11 - found my notes for it - but here I am to at least close of this session. Looking back, I did get more writing done - a Flash Fiction every week - so that's a good thing. This ROW also included some family things, visits with my girlfriend, a new 'local' to check out, snowshoeing and reading. I'm off to Toronto for a week, so will think about the next ROW80 on the train trip.
- Write - two more Flash Fiction written - A Lost Hour, and Wardrobe Malfunction.
- Write better
- Publish/market - Nothing to see here, but I have plans.
- Read - I continue to not finish books - they are well reviewed, I try them, and I quit. And in the meantime, weeks behind on my weekly Guardian copies.
- Health - sleeping continues to be an issue. Erratic bedtimes, along with some nights of late dinner and/or late wine is the culprit. Walking is improving, as the weather warms up.
- Social - I looked after my 11 yr old grandson for 2 days on March break - that went very well. There's a new pub just 1 1/2 blocks away. It's a nice place, with an interesting crowd, but very close!
- Still driving my trucks online, as well as the occasional train. Lots of followers, and some good online chats.
- Netflix and Amazon prime continue to call me. Some shows are: The Order; Season 2 of American Gods; Timeless; Love Death, and Robots (great); and The Tick.