ROW80-2 - 06/02 -Just here
June 02, 2019
Nothing much to report as far as writery things go. My girlfriend left last Tuesday, leaving behind even more perennials in my garden. Sweet. I finished another Flash Fiction, set a new prompt, and did some online stuff. That was about it. It is nice out, finally.
Objectives (writerly and other):
- Write - Because I do enjoy it.
- Write new material - one draft Flash Fiction a week. Story done and posted here. Posted on some Facebook groups, with good feedback. It was written to talk about dating in the 12th century, Title is Before Tinder.
- Edit existing material - to send in for publication - None.
- Write better - Read about how to write, and get constructive feedback.
- My main source of writing info is a series of writerly blogs. Objective -stay current. Oops - still behind.
- Objective - set a FF challenge a week. Prompt is set, this week is a wedding.
- MasterClass on Storytelling, by Neil Gaiman. Finished, with #19, Writer's Responsibilities. Now, do the workbooks!
- Publish/market - We publish partially for the glory and bags of money, but also for the feedback and increased marketability.
- I have many FF written already, here.
- Amazon Marketing Services Campaigns on KDP -Some sales, but not a big profit on this yet. But I continue to tweak once a week, trying stuff.
- New technique - give away print copies of Flash Fiction Stories. Still doing this.
- Read with purpose
- Objective - read and review a book a week. Nope
- It's spring now. Fitbit target Objective - 7 day average 3500. Slow week.
- Set sleep target to 7.5 hours, starting at midnight. Objective - 5 times a week. Hours good, bedtime varies.
- Stay social - That's a given, what with walking about, visits to local cafes and bars, and all my grandkids being in Ottawa. Cafes and bars, check. Socializing with my gfriend to my locals. Visited my son and kids.
- Have fun - Gaming, Netflix - both indoors. Outdoors?
- Netflix/Amazon - Wathed Good Omens. And more Grey's Anatomy.
- Gaming - lots of driving once my gfriend left.
- Vacation -no plans yet.
- Chores - I added this to capture bigger jobs. Gardening. Will turf broken bench.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.