Time to think of the third ROW. Some things went well, some need some work, some objectives need to be tweaked.
My long-term goals remain the same:
- to become a better writer
- to grow my community of online followers
- to maintain my health - mental and physical
Objectives (writerly and other):
- Write - Because I enjoy it.
- Write new material - one draft Flash Fiction a week.
- Edit existing material - to send in for publication. 2h/d. I've selected one of my stories, The Ghost in the Machine. Already into the editing process.
- Write better - Read about how to write, and get constructive feedback.
- My main source of writing info is a series of writerly blogs. Objective -stay current.
- Write regularly - set a FF challenge a week.
- Other - I finished MasterClass on Storytelling, by Neil Gaiman. Objective is to finish the workbooks.
- Publish/market - We publish partially for the glory and bags of money, but also for the feedback and increased marketability.
- Amazon Marketing Services Campaigns on KDP -Some sales. Tweak once a week, trying stuff.
- New technique - give away print copies of Flash Fiction Stories.
- Send in one story a week to a publication.
- Read with purpose
- Objective - read and review a book a week.
- Fitbit target Objective - 7 day average 3500.
- Set sleep target to 7.5 hours, starting at midnight.
- Stay social - That's a given, what with walking about, visits to local cafes and bars, and all my grandkids being in Ottawa. Not too much at my local.
- Have fun - Gaming, Netflix - both indoors. Outdoors?
- Netflix/Amazon - <2h/d?
- Gaming - 8:30-10:30 schedule.
- Vacation - Do at least mini-trips.
- Chores - I added this to capture bigger jobs, like gardening.